Morning work outs

Leave a Comment
Right now, these are my new favourite thing. I hope it lasts, but who knows.


Why the apprehension that it may be short lived? Well, it's half term. Half term means all the time in the world for a leisurely shower and breakfast post-workout, and it means I don't have to get up at stupid-o'clock to do a morning workout before heading out the door to work. Next week, when real life kicks back in and morning workouts mean 5am starts, who knows whether this will carry on but I think it will. I always used to love it, it was the way I became addicted to fitness in the first place, and I reckon it's my way back in now.

I am still struggling, post-injury, to get back into the swing of things properly. The habits are starting to form, I'm enjoying fitness again, but I still have to make myself do it. The strong urge to exercise isn't back yet. It will though and I'm going to try mornings, even if it does mean a 5am start as of next week, as a way to really get involved again.

I love nothing more than the high I get from running or doing my new home workout to kick start my day, so I think it will be a great boost for me. Plus, it means work running late or being too tired in the evening won't stop me.

Or my alarm may go off and I may not get out of bed. Let's hope not, though...

When do you like to exercise? How do you motivate yourself to stick to your schedule?


0 comments:

Post a Comment